We believe this new system will provide a more efficient and effective way of managing your healthcare needs by introducing better ways of working for our practice, and also enable us to be better connected to other NHS Services both locally and nationally.
We are doing all we can to minimise disruption for our patients during this transition, however there will be some impact on our services. Please note the following:
- All Online Services (incl. prescription requests) must be with us by 18th May 2021 as the service will be suspended on this date. Following the upgrade our online services will change to a different provider which will require patients to re-register for this service.
- We will not be able to register patients for our new online service until Monday 14th June 2021. Further information to follow.
- All EPS prescription issues (electronically transferred to a pharmacy) will cease by 20th May 2021 and resume by 27th May 2021. Medication needed during this time and before 27th May 2021 will be printed on paper and must be collected by patient /pharmacy.
- Patients will not be able to request test results between 20/05/2021 and 27/05/2021. However, our GPs will contact all patients whose results need following up urgently.
- Routine referrals between 20/05/2021 and 27/05/2021 will be completed as soon as possible after 27/05/2021. Urgent referrals will not be delayed.
- We will not be able to register patients between 18/05/2021 and 11/06/2021. If you are not registered and need to be seen during this time please attend a local Urgent Care Centre.
This is not a decision we have taken lightly, but believe both staff and patients will benefit significantly from the new system. Thank you for your patience.